Custom & Other Services
Beats by Ced Productions offer custom services for clients that's seeking production of their own that's not displayed on the website. This is another service within itself. You will get a fully produced track(s) just for you to use on your projects. Contact us for a quote. Also ask about our audio mixing and engineering services with our head engineer. We offer studio recording services (Atlanta area only) for any of our clients needing a studio to record. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email or by phone ((770)) 284-0915. If we don't answer leave a message and a contact number so a representative can reached you within 24 hours. Make sure you full out the form below. Thanks!
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Fill out the form below.
2. We will assess & confirm our ability to deliver on your requests.
3. You will receive a invoice through PayPal, requiring a 50% deposit - to begin process.
4. We begin work – corresponding back and forth with you as we build.
5. Once satisfied, pay the remaining balance, and we will send you the untagged custom beat (mp3, wav, + track outs/stems) + an official agreement assigning you exclusive rights to the instrumental(s).
- All minor revisions are free of charge (i.e. “turning up a snare drums”, choosing a different bass sound”, etc.)
- You will be granted up to 3 major revisions per custom beat (i.e. changing the entire genre of the track from a Hip-Hop beat, to a Pop instrumental). For every additional major revision, there will be a fee of $50.
- You will have up to 14 days after every revision (if needed) to either request your next revision, or pay your remaining balance in full. Otherwise, you will forfeit any ownership to the custom track, and will not be refunded your initial deposit.
Terms and Conditions
You will receive an encoded MP3 file of the untagged song. The song file can be delivered digitally through email. Leasing rights allow you to use the beat (or song) for non-profit promotional use or demos. You have full rights to record, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). Once you lease a beat off the website you have agreed to a non-exclusive rights agreement to the beat. In the event that someone buys exclusive rights to the beat you have leased, your rights shall stand and the beat is still yours to use. You may also acquire new leasing rights if you wish to sell more than 2,000 copies since your contract predates exclusive sale. Ced Wynez of Beats By Ced Productions will not receive a royalty from the sale of records or downloads for releases sold under 2,000 copies. You must however give full credit to Ced Wynez on all commercial recordings, album releases, and mixtape releases. Upon purchasing leasing rights, Beats by Ced still owns the beat(s) and has the right to resell the beat(s) to any other party until exclusive rights have been purchased.
You will receive a MP3 file of the beat (or song), un tagged and/or a copy of the raw wav. file stems (tracked out) for mixing. The song file can be delivered digitally through email. Exclusive rights grant you unlimited commercial recordings and broadcasts. You have full rights to record, mix the beat/song in any shape, way, or form (except reselling the beat). You cannot alter the beat unless given permission to do so by Beats by Ced Productions. You will receive a contract by email or fax granting you exclusive rights to the beat. Beats By Ced may no longer lease or sell the beat/song, except for prior leasing rights holders and his/her own promotional page (no downloads there). Beats By Ced will receive 50% publishing royalty (if beat contains no samples) and 3% producer royalty from the sale of records, streams and downloads. You must give full credit to Ced Wynez on all commercial and non-commercial recordings. Beats By Ced Productions regardless of exclusive rights and leasing rights still own the masters to ALL beats. Presented contracts will be explain further details once beat is purchase.
SPECIAL USES: TV, Movies, Commercials, Websites
- Charity organizations: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Student projects for school/college: can use song for free, but must give full credit to artist/producer
- Commercials, In-house, company publications: for publications with 0-50,000 viewers exclusive rights suffice. You must contact us.
- Websites (0-100,000 monthly hits): leasing rights suffice
- Websites (other): must acquire exclusive rights
- TV/Movie: Contact Beats By Ced
(NOTE: YOU MUST REGISTER SONG WITH BMI NAME “Allen Cedric Leon” AFTER PURCHASING A TRACK ALL PUBLISHING & ROYALTIES (50/50 splits) MUST BE PAYED OR YOU WILL BE SUED UNDER THE LAW OF GEORGIA. ALL TRACKS MUST BE CREDITED TO “CED WYNEZ” UPON RELEASE TO THE PUBLIC).