1). The prices of the beats are lease prices?
- Yes. The prices that you see are lease prices. If you want to purchase the exclusives rights to the beat contact us first.
2). Once I purchase the exclusive rights do I own the beat? - No. You don't own the beat. We retain ownership of all our beats. You have exclusive rights to the beat meaning you will have the right to use the beat to be present to the public. You also can distributed to iTunes/Spotify/Tidal etc. Click here to read the terms and conditions.
3). If I lease a beat and record my lyrics on the beat, can I put it on iTunes/Spotify/Tidal etc.?
- No you can not without contacting us first. Keep in mind even if we give you the permission to do so an artist or label can purchase the exclusive rights to the beat. We highly suggest you purchase the exclusives to the beat if you plan on making money off your music.
4). Do you clear the samples of the beats?
- No. We don't clear the samples. That's the responsibility of the artist(s) or record label when putting the track out into the public.
5). Can you create a custom beat just for me/my artists?
- Yes we can. For more details click here.
6). Do you collab with other producers? - Not often but we always looking to collab. If you want to collab with us on a track feel free to contact us.
7). Are you looking to sign producers under your company?
- If you are an inspiring producer, we are in the market looking to sign producers to beats by ced productions. For more information contact us and a representative will contact you for more details.