Yes. The prices that you see are lease prices. If you want to purchase the exclusives rights to the beat contact us first.
2. Once I purchase the exclusive rights do I own the beat?
No. You don't own the beat. We retain ownership of all our beats. You have exclusive rights to the beat meaning you will have the right to use the beat to be present to the public. You also can distributed to iTunes/Spotify/Tidal etc. Click here to read the terms and conditions.
3. If I lease a beat and record my lyrics on the beat, can I put it on iTunes/Spotify/Tidal etc.?
No you can not without contacting us first. Keep in mind even we give you the permission to do so an artist or label can purchase the exclusive rights to the beat. We highly suggest you purchase the exclusives to the beat if you plan on making money.
4. Do you clear the samples of the beats?
No. We don't clear the samples. That will be the responsibility of the artist(s) or record label when putting the track out into the public.
5. Can you create a custom beat just for me/my artists?
Yes we do. For more details click here.
6. Do you collab with other producers?
Not often but we always looking to collab. If you want to collab with us on track feel free to contact us.
7. Are you looking to sign producers under your company?
At the moment no but we will in the near future keep checking with us.