The things I want to know about certain things that happens in the music industry I know for a fact I probably would have to pay to get that information. Like for an example:
Cardie B said she invested $60k in a song that didn’t do anything before Bodak Yellow hit according to her words. So my questions is
- What did she, the label and her team do differently to make Bodak Yellow Pop?
- What mistakes they made (if any) for the other song not to go as big as Bodak Yellow?
- Was Bodak Yellow the better song then the other one?.
- What other marketing strategies they Implement in order for Bodak Yellow to HIT?!.
- They did they invested more time and money into Bodak Yellow?.￼
- Did they hire better people to market the song?.
- Did they use a 3rd party company to market the song better.
- How many more DJs, Blogs, and other outlets were involved vs the other song?.
This the shxt I want to know. And nobody ask these questions interviews and/or they don’t give out that information. All that other shxt be irrelevant. So please ask the right questions in order to get the right answers.